Important Notice: Live-arrival Guarantee is suspended for all orders shipped via Canada Post.
Until further notice, the option to ship with Canada Post is available 'at your own risk' only. Orders shipped with Canada Post arriving delayed, in poor condition/dead are not eligible for any refund or reimbursement. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
We strongly urge customers to select our UPS or Purolator shipping options. Our refund policy still applies to order shipped using these services.
(January 18th, 2021)
Things don't always go as planned - we'll work to make it right.
If a plant arrives in a poor, unusable condition:
1) Simply send us photos of the damaged plant to within 24 hours of having received your order.
2) After we have your photos, we will confirm if a refund is in order.
Please keep in mind that the substrate gel may slosh around during shipment. Although this causes the plant to arrive in a less presentable state than when we packaged it, this rarely affects the vitality or usability of the aquatic plant.
3) If deemed unusable, you can choose to either:
1) Receive a store credit for the cost of the unusable item(s).
2) Be refunded the cost of the item(s), excluding shipping costs.
3) Request a re-shipment. Reshipments will be arranged at our discretion - depending on plant availability and supply levels. Please note that this option will likely incur a shipping cost.