Things don't always go as planned - we'll work to make it right.
If a plant arrives in a poor, unusable condition:
1) Simply send us photos of the damaged plant to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of having received your order.
2) After we have your photos, we will confirm if a refund is in order.
Please keep in mind that the substrate gel may slosh around during shipment. Although this causes the plant to arrive in a less presentable state than when we packaged it, this rarely affects the vitality or usability of the aquatic plant.
3) If deemed unusable, you can choose to either:
1) Receive a store credit for the cost of the unusable item(s).
2) Be refunded the cost of the item(s), excluding shipping costs.
3) Request a re-shipment. Reshipments will be arranged at our discretion - depending on plant availability and supply levels. Please note that this option will likely incur a shipping cost.